I desire to share the following humbly, in love, not to condemn or to make little of anyone, but to encourage and to strengthen the hearer. If you have ears, receive the blessing. Whats it going to cost you, just to read? 5 minutes of your time? Or possibly everything? But seriously, you are only required to give up everything that you hate anyways? Namely, yourself... Myself. Unless I believe the the Almighty Jesus Christ lives in me, I have to accept I am the cause of sin(bad things, for arguments sake) in the world, and that I am glued here(the lie). But Christ does live in me, so I am free from the lie. I have put my eyes on Jesus and no longer see myself. I am free. I don't live for myself, or expect others to live for me.
Sadly they miss the whole picture. In order for God to fix the world, He has to fix humans. And amazingly, He doesn't just fix humans. But calls us Sons and Daughters, and brings us into His family, to help save the world. The Gospel, the Good News, is that while we were sinners, killing God's only Son, He said, and continues to say, I forgive you for that, and I love you so much that in spite of this I will accept you as my own children. Accept the adoption, and you will begin to see the work that is being done by God to fix the world. Not to mention, you are given the privilege to change the world!!
You don't have to sit on the sideline and watch God play ball. He throws you in the game. You just have to trust Him. You are on the same team and He wants you to win. You don't have to perform for Him, to prove yourself. Because you don't know how to play, and He knows that, which is why He tells you how to play. Not for His sake, but so you will have a chance to win. However, you can't fail because He knows the best way. And when it seems that you have failed, be joyful, because there is no other team. This is a game of catch. You are not playing against an opposing force, unless you decide to not play on God's team, in which you make God your enemy and you are at fault. What about Satan? He lies, he doesn't actually have power, he was beaten at the cross. All of this time you thought you were actually fighting, when really you were believing a lie. Just a lie. A word... words. Not power. Only God has power, and you are on his team remember?
Mans heart is self-focused, and thus futile. Until man is changed by God, he will not be able to change the world. God has already reached out to you in grace. You have to receive the embrace, and the rest snow balls, into a pure whiteness.
No comments:
Post a Comment