GOD KNOWS BEST
What I am pursuing is not what I really want.
Complacency
Not taking thoughts captive
Not being deliberate and persistent
Not saturating my soul with the Word,
which gives life abundant, because it is energy fueled by hope
Destiny is marked by little things
Faithfulness is in steps
I am in spiritual puberty
My spiritual hormones are out of whack and I feel helpless
There was a time when I was a child and I was growing and enjoying my spiritual life, but that time is coming to an end, I will need to press in and maintain my relationship
I am about to gain responsibility
Responsibility
In secular and sacred, however, in a way there is no such seperation, because God owns all
The Kingdom of God is advancing and is everywhere
Once I walk with God spiritually, the rest will follow
I am a prince and a warrior
God is King and I am heir
He has the Kingdom and I am a steward
He is the Fire and I am the flame
I spread the fire and I am the image of God
I am powerful in Jesus
GOD KNOWS BEST
Yet he shares with me
GOD KNOWS BEST
I am a FRIEND of God
GOD KNOWS BEST
I will not fall too hard
GOD KNOWS BEST
The kingdom of God is at hand
GOD KNOWS BEST
Faith is knowing
GOD KNOWS BEST
I am in spiritual puberty
ReplyDeleteMy spiritual hormones are out of whack and I feel helpless
There was a time when I was a child and I was growing and enjoying my spiritual life, but that time is coming to an end, I will need to press in and maintain my relationship
I am about to gain responsibility
Boy, this is certainly the heart (to me) of what you wrote. There is great wisdom in this statement. I went through a period about 8 years ago just like this. My brother told me, "This 'carefree' dependence won't last forever and basically you need to learn now how to feed yourself and discipline yourself to maintain it."
I wish I listened to him. A few years ago things kind of broke down for me in this area. It's just been over the last few months have I begun to apply this principle. I think Paul said it. We walk out our own salvation with fear and trembling.
I did not have the wisdom you seem to have in this regard! I pray that God would keep Himself close to you as you remain in the Word. I know we don't know each other, but I'm encouraged by you! Thanks
Blessings
Chris
Its so true, and becoming real! And I am glad that you are encouraged.
ReplyDeleteWow Tim. I love you and how God is working in your life! In all honesty, I feel like the Lord is now leading me through my spiritual childhood NOW, despite having believed for so long...reading this has helped me and encouraged me so much! Thank you so much for preparing your brother and speaking the truth!
ReplyDeleteyou have a unique writing style. It's different...provocative and i like the substance. Very nice, Timo.
ReplyDelete